Job & Resumes Listings
Send listings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free resource for posting jobs and resumes related to the auto body industry in Saskatchewan. Share them easily to your website and social media pages. We will help promote each listing through our social channels too!
Come join the team at Bennett Dunlop Ford – Collision Centre!
We are currently looking for a full-time, Bodyshop Advisor to join our team. Our chosen applicant will be a highly motivated, well-organized, team player with excellent communication and people skills. A candidate who takes pride in doing quality work and striving for customer satisfaction will love it here!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with customers to schedule repairs and provide cost estimates
- Work with technician and estimator teams to provide accurate information to customer
- Communicate with SGI and complete insurance paperwork when required
- Maintain contact with the customer during the repair and proactively inform them if delivery times change.
- Perform pre-repair inspection and write up upon drop off of vehicle
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities we hope you’ll have:
- Experience with SGI & collision repair
- Previous experience with the insurance industry would be an asset
- Strong communication skills, including over the phone etiquette
- Organization skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment
What We Can Offer You!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, eye care, disability, paramedical, and life insurance coverage. We also provide a competitive compensation plan that includes a pension matching defined contribution plan.
Bennett Dunlop Ford is proud to be recognized by the Canadian Automotive Dealers Association as one of the top dealerships in Canada. Additionally, we are one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have received several Ford Canada’s Diamond President’s Award.
If you are ready to join this award-winning team, apply today! Email your resume to email@example.com
Come see why it’s better at Bennett.
Autobody Refinish Technician
Dodge City CollisionSaskatoon, Saskatchewan
Dodge City is an AutoCanada dealership. We are looking for experienced Autobody Refinish Technicians with a valid Journeymen Certificate considered an asset, to join our growing team. You will play a crucial role in terms of the customer experience by completing the work required to restore vehicle to “like new” condition so the team can reunite clients with their vehicles. Reporting to the Collision Centre Manager, you will work with the greater collision centre team to refinish and paint damaged vehicles. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to mentor, coach and train apprentices.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Review damage reports.
· Mask and tape, prime and paint body surfaces, using tools such as paint spray guns and motorized sanders.
· Match the correct paint required for the vehicle and apply pain and top coats with accuracy
· When required, paint repaired motor vehicle body parts, following recommended application techniques and the company’s quality guidelines.
· Identify the family and properties of the plastic used on a vehicle to repair accordingly.
· Sand body areas to be painted.
· Inspect repaired vehicles for proper completion of work, dimensional accuracy, and overall appearance of paint job.
· Monitor and take part of active cleanliness of shop and equipment.
· Mentor, coach, train and support the development of apprentices in the dealership.
· Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
· Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset.
· Completion of a related post-secondary program and or training courses.
· Knowledge of manufacturers’ repair/refinishing processes & adherence to processes
· Ability to use selected vendor materials efficiently and cost-effectively.
· I-CAR certification training would be considered an asset.
· Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Efficient problem-solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Knowledge of and the ability to operate machinery and tools required to complete repairs.
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· High level of integrity and work ethic.
· Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time and using to use power and hand-held equipment.
· Some experience with working with Estimators to complete quotes.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving history.
· Open to continuous learning and development.
For more information on our Company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
Post Your Resume
Looking to start in the autobody industry? Or switch jobs? Send us your resume to post here, on our social channels and newsletter.